Why Buy or Sell with RE/MAX?
At RE/MAX, we’re proud of our outstanding agents who produce such outstanding results. Take a quick look at why RE/MAX is number one in Canada and number one in the world. You will be surprised at what our agents and offices accomplish, not just in the real estate market but in their local communities and globally as well.
Agents You Can Trust
- RE/MAX Hallmark is the #1 largest multi-office brokerage in Canada and world-wide
- Canada’s # 1 negotiator
- #1 in 150 markets across Canada
- Over 18,500 sales associates in 700 independently owned and operated offices in Canada
- A global real estate system operating in 90 countries
- More than 6,275 independently owned offices with over 90,000 member sales associates globally
- RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
- RE/MAX is now in its 44th year of consecutive growth Save
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX outperforms the competition in virtually every market in Canada.
- More market share than any other real estate company
- More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organization.
- RE/MAX is recognized as the “Voice of Real Estate” to the industry
- RE/MAX Ottawa associates have donated over Two Million Dollars to the CHEO foundation through the Miracle Home Program
- RE/MAX has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network for over 25 years; RE/MAX associates have raised more than $136 million for the Children’s Miracle Network across North America to directly help treatment of over 2.6 million children each year
- RE/MAX associates have donated over $60 million to Children’s Miracle Network in Canada; last year we contributed $4.6 million to children’s hospitals across Canada
- Through annual charity golf tournaments, RE/MAX associates in Ottawa have donated over $800,000 to the Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind, sponsoring more than 40 guide dogs
- RE/MAX Hallmark is proud to support charities such as the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation; Hallmark is one of the top supporters for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, with donations from Yard Sale for the Cure, Home for a Cure and Run For The Cure events
- RE/MAX Hallmark supports Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Furniture Bank, Children’s Breakfast Program and last but not least the RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Scholarship Program